Well, I have decided it is high time I kick the Christmas Card making in to gear. I don't even want to think about how far behind I am in making this year's cards!
I decided to use the Week 3 Sketch for the September Viva La Verve Challenge over at SCS.
Here's the sketch:
and here's my card:
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base. Dark green card stock for mats
- patterned papers: Bo Bunny Blitzen
- stamps: Verve "Holiday Greetings", "O Christmas Tree"
- buttons and ribbon from my stash
- Spellbinders Petite Circles
additional challenges for this card: