I'm back today to share a card from Digi Darla Designs - this week's sponsor of the Anything Goes challenge at the Sister Act Card Challenge.
I was having laser printer issues and wasn't able to get a card using a Digi Darla image ready in time for the team post but I did eventually get an image printed that I could use so I HAD to get out my my markers and create this adorable card for our youngest niece.
Here's the card I made using the oh so adorable "A Toddler's Christmas" .
I can't decide whether the little cutie under the Christmas tree is busy wrapping or UN-wrapping the presents! What do you think?
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, textured pale blue card stock for the centre mat
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Colorful Christmas" - I've always loved this collection because of it's non-traditional colours. Makes for fun cards for the nieces and nephews.
- digital image: Digi Darla Designs "A Toddler's Christmas", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E50, E51, E53, E30, E31, E33, E21, E23, E25, Y13, Y15, BG11, BG13, B000, B12, B14, R22, R24, R29, G03, G05, G07, G09, G000, C1, R81, R83, R85, V09, V05)
- sentiment: Verve "Holiday Greetings"
- buttons and felt ribbon from my stash to frame the image
- the layout is all my own.
additional challenges for this card:
- Christmas Card Challenges #52: Faith (but any Christmas Card will do)
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything goes
- Cute Card Thursday #297: Anything Goes
- Simon Says: Anything Goes
As always, thanks for stopping by!