The Stamps I Use

Saturday, April 19, 2014

What do you do when....

Hi folks,

Back today, sharing the last of the cards I made while making my card for Mojo Monday 340. This one is "what I did when..." I had a pile of scrap paper sitting on my desk.


I have to say I do quite like the dramatic look of these prints against the black card stock.

card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base and mats
  • patterned papers: Carta Bella "Well Played"
  • stamps: Verve "Treasured Words"
  • black twill ribbon from my stash
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
challenges for this card:

8 comments:

Dawn Lancaster said...

Great use of your scraps! our card is perfect for our One For The Boys challege!
Thanks for joining in the fun at The Crafting Cafe this month!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Tina Henderson said...

Way to go using all those scraps! I keep mine in folders by color but never seem to remember to pull them out! Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks for our "Sentiments Only" challenge. You rocked it!
Tina - DT

Amanda Curtin said...

Great bold design. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe, Amanda

Gerrina said...

What a stunning combination of DP! Thanks for taking the Time Out to join us, Gerrina

Lynn said...

I love those Verve fonts...your guy card is fabulous. Especially love your patterned paper choices. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe and good luck.
Mags
x

Sammy said...

Great design, and lovely papers! Thank you for joining in with the challenge at The Crafting Café. Sammy-x

RiNNE said...

Beautiful!