So...do you remember this card I made for my niece? Well, I decided to make a masculine version as I needed a birthday card for a friend of my dearly beloved. He is quite the traveller and I REALLY wanted to make a card for him using these papers.
- finished size : 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Traveler"
- stamps: Verve "Borderline"
- dies: Verve "Mini Classy Label"
- black satin ribbon from my stash
- layout: Viva La Verve July 2014 Week 2
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!