The Stamps I Use

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Hi folks,

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable Easter weekend. Ours was a quiet one on our own this year. No visiting with dearly beloved's family as many of them are at a destination wedding for one of the cousins.

It was a nice change from the usual hub-bub of the family gatherings but I must say I did miss watching the nieces and nephews run around for the annual Easter egg hunt.

Anyways, I figured I should stop in and share the Easter card I made for dearly beloved this year.



card details:

challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa Topps said...

Very cute. And perfectly masculine, which is a feat in itself!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so adorable! Love the vintage feel to it! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

I love the muted colours you've used, Sheena and the sentiment is perfect with your bunny. Thank you for joining us at OSSAT. Jennie DT xx