I hope everyone is having an enjoyable Easter weekend. Ours was a quiet one on our own this year. No visiting with dearly beloved's family as many of them are at a destination wedding for one of the cousins.
It was a nice change from the usual hub-bub of the family gatherings but I must say I did miss watching the nieces and nephews run around for the annual Easter egg hunt.
Anyways, I figured I should stop in and share the Easter card I made for dearly beloved this year.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned paper: Graphic 45 "Hope" (my favourite Easter themed paper as it isn't awash in the usual spring pastels)
- stamps: Verve Stamps "Egg-stra Special", "Some Bunny"
- dies: Verve Stamps "Flourished Trim", "Rounded Scallop Frame", "Rounded Rectangle"
- twine from my stash
- layout: Viva La Verve April 2015 Week 1
challenges for this card:
- Pile It On #63: die cuts/punches
- Verve Divas April Inspiration: Bunnies and Babies
- One Stitch at a Time #234: Anything Goes with Easter/Passover
- Sister Act Card Challenge #100: Anything Goes
As always, thanks for stopping by!