Just thought I would pop in and share the card I made for my sister-in-law for her birthday.
The image is one of the Super Secret Stamp Club stamps from The Greeting Farm. I do like this particular set of three stamps - the little skully on the hair bow is just too cute!
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Colonial White card stock base
- patterned paper: Graphic 45 Couture
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm SSSC #10 - Sage. Coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E11, E00, E01, E93, E04, E21, E27, E29, E25, E39, BG10, BG11, BG32, BG34, W00, W0, W1, W3, W5, Copic Spica Clear)
- sentiment: Close To My Heart "Holiday Tags" (D1560), stamped in CTMH Lagoon Ink
- ribbon from my stash
- EK Success Scalloped Scallops border punch
- layout: Mojo Monday 384
challenges for this card:
- Seize the Birthday: Anything goes birthday
- Sister Act Card Challenge #99: Anything Goes
- Clear it Out Challenge: Two or more things you are hoarding (umm, yeah. Paper and Ribbon. If you follow me on Facebook you've seen my recent attempts at organizing. The ribbon looks amazing now - 20 lovely 1 litre jars. The paper -- I still have too much and keep buying more. I promise I'm going to try to purge!!!)
- Craft your passion #255: Anything Goes
As always, thanks for stopping by!