The Stamps I Use

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Have a Tea-rrific Mother's Day!

Hi folks,

As promised I'm back with a couple more cards I made using the Dreamin' Big paper pack from CTMH.

With Mother's Day coming soon, the floral paper in the pack just begs to be paired with the March SOTM "Tea-rrific" to make a card for that special Mom in your life, don't you think?





And, I'm not sure why, but I'm in love with the gold and orange hued papers in this pack. I seem to be drawn to them whenever I make a card.

For this one, I went graphic in the style again and made great use of the Happy Birthday Thin Cuts (all Thin Cuts are on sale this month for 25% off!!!).



Can you tell that these two very different cards use the same layout? The layout is from the Make It From Your Heart Volume 2  Inspiration Book - pattern 19 on page 42.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: