The Stamps I Use

Monday, April 17, 2017

Team Brae-ers April Blog Hop - Some Kinda Wonderful

Hi folks

Welcome to our April Team Brae-er Blog Hop focusing on the Some Kinda Wonderful collection from Close To My Heart.


Here's a peek at the papers in the collection.




You will see creations from our team that may include stamp sets, patterned paper, inks, embellishments and more from the Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions and Annual Inspirations Idea books. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, kindly contact your local consultant to place an order. HINT: to find your local consultant go to the CTMH Home office website, click on "What We Do", and then click on "Find a Consultant". Easy Peasy!

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we really love feedback from our blog viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!

I decided to make a few little notes of encouragement for my weight loss group this month. When folks weigh-in and record no change in their weight, we call it a "turtle". So, the Some Kinda Wonderful Card-making stamp set and Thin Cut dies were perfect for this little project!



I simply die cut the turtles from the green patterned paper and green PML card from the paper pack and I was already half way there! With just one sheet of coordinating card stock and half a sheet of patterned paper, I whipped up seven of these little note cards.

And now off you go to the next stop on the hop at Emily's Scrap Room.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Very cute! Turtles are my favourite! I always forget to stamp on patterned paper - so thank you for the reminder:)

Michelle said...

What a cute gesture! Why is it called "turtle"?