The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May Stamp of the Month from Close To My Heart

Hi folks!


It's a new month and that means it is time for a whole new round of promotions from Close To My Heart.


As always, there is a special stamp set, available only during the month of May, which, with a qualifying order, can be yours for just $6 CDN.






With the latest craze in adult colouring books, don't you think this "Live, Love, Laugh" D-size stamp set just lends itself wonderfully to happily losing yourself in some playful me time with your favourite pencils, markers or watercolour paints?




Here's a stunning two-page layout from CTMH Home Office featuring this lovely stamp set.






And check out this single page layout, cards and treat package.





So many delightful project ideas - I hope they have given you some inspiration!

As always, thanks for stopping by!



No comments: