The Stamps I Use

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Team Brae-er No Worries June Blog Hop

Hi folks,

Welcome to our Team Brae-er June Blog Hop featuring the No Worries collection from Close To My Heart. If you have arrived from Michelle's post, you're in the correct spot.





On the hop, you will see creations from our team that may include stamp sets, patterned paper, inks, embellishments and more from the Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions and Annual Inspirations Idea books. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, kindly contact your local consultant to place an order. HINT: to find your local consultant go to the CTMH Home office website, click on "What We Do", and then click on "Find a Consultant". Easy Peasy!

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we really love feedback from our blog viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!

I decided to make a couple of retirement cards as over the next few months/years, a LOT of my co-workers will be retiring. Best to start now so I'm not rushing at the last minute! The next one retires in August!

For this first card, I used stamped a sentiment from the No Worries Scrapbooking and Thin Cuts Bundle on one of the PML cards from the paper pack, embellished with some of the No Worries Sequins. The layout is one I lifted from one of the Little Dreamers scrapbook pages in the Idea Book!
Oh -- and the mat for the PML card? Cut from a coordinating Sapphire Enchantment Fundamentals paper. The card base is colonial white card stock and the card finishes at 6" x 6".




For this second card (4.25 x 4.4) I used Kraft cardstock for the base. Again, I embellished with the No Worries Sequins. The sentiments and die cuts are from the No Worries Card making and Thin Cuts bundle. The layout for this card was inspired by one of the No Worries scrapbooking layouts in the Idea Book.




Now - on to your next stop on the hop at Heather's Paper Playroom.

4 comments:

Michelle Stewart said...

Love both cards.

Michelle said...

I love the retirement card! I didn't get the co-ordinating stamp set but now I see I need to!

Heather S said...

Great cards!

Emily said...

Very nice ideas for retirement cards! I like the way you used the PML card and the diagonal stripes:)