The Stamps I Use

Friday, August 11, 2017

Grandma's Kitchen Quilt-A-Long - my blocks so far

Hi folks!

Back again today to share another quilt related post. This is not a completed quilt but rather a quilt-a-long.

Basically, each week, a new block is published by the author of the quilt-a-long, Pat Sloan of "I Love to Make Quilts". The idea is to make each of the blocks, on your time, and at the end of the 25 weeks, you will have a collection of blocks to turn into a quilt top.

The details of this particular quilt-a-long, Grandma's Kitchen, can be found here.

So far, seven blocks have been published and I am actually up-to-date now on getting all of them done (there was a vacation away from home that put me a few blocks behind for a little while).

Anyways, here are all seven blocks that I have done so far. I'm using a stash builder bundle of Colonial Manor fabric in blues and creams (no longer available) that I picked up some time ago on Craftsy.


Block 1



Block 2



Block 3


Block 4


Block 5


Block 6


Block 7



Anyways, for the remaining blocks, I'll try to post them as I go along and complete them.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: