The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

To Welcome a New Baby

Hi folks,

Well today I get to share both a card AND a quilt that were just gifted this weekend to welcome a new baby.

This quilt - for those of you in the know about quilts this is the tried and true "Yellow Brick Road" from quilt pattern from Atkinson Designs done in a baby size. The fabrics are from the Wilmington Prints collection "Sweet Dreams Little One". I actually bought enough of this fabric to make three of these quilts so....I'll be making a couple more of these.




Of course, I had to make a card to go with ....



card details:

  • finished size: 5 x 5 inches, white cardstock base
  • patterned paper: CTMH Georgie (retired) - it's my go to paper collection for baby cards these days.
  • stamps: CTMH Georgie Scrapbooking WOTG (retired)
  • layout: Viva La Verve September sketch
As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just so sweet! So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!