The Stamps I Use

Friday, September 15, 2017

September Cross Canada Blog Hop

Hi folks,

Welcome to our September Cross Canada Blog Hop featuring artwork created from products found in the 2017 Holiday Expressions Idea Book. To purchase any of the items seen in our hop today, please contact your local consultant to place an order.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts as we love to get feedback from our readers.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this IS a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada, then please start at the beginning and join Michelle. If you came from Nicky then you are in the correct place!

If you are a frequent visitor, you know I am a card-maker so the first thing I look at when the new Holiday Expressions Idea Book is released are the ideas for Christmas cards.

I saw the Cut Above Tag Kit - Merry Everything and immediately set about coming up with ways to use the tag kit to make a bunch of this year's Christmas cards.

Here's the kit contents:


and the suggested tags you can make (with a couple of mini stamps)


And here are the TEN cards I made!

The first five feature the papers from the Silver and Gold Collection with a little ruby card stock to add a bit of pop.







These last five feature papers from the Beary Christmas Collection. Again, with some ruby and fern card stock to add a bit of pop.







In case you are wondering about the various embellishments and stamps I've used on these cards, here's a list:

Oh - and my cards are all 5 x 5 inch square.

Phew! Did you make it to the end of this post? Yay! Now I'll send you along your way to Diana.

If you get lost along the way, just pop over to Michelle S blog as she has the entire list of participants.




6 comments:

Jessica Kaiser said...

Love love love it! I loved how you created other things with the kit! Great job!

Michelle Stewart said...

How fabulous to use them on cards. Great designs.

Nicky Scott said...

What a great idea! These cards are great!!

Emily said...

Such a beautiful collection!

Alyson Mayo said...

This is a terrific idea - great way to encourage purchasing the kit and making another use of it!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Really pretty cards! I like how you created them from a "tag" kit--very clever! Thanks for inspiring me today.
:) Marie